Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hungry, so hungry...

Okay, so there is a ton of things I am hungry for, fortune, sex, fame.....but, I am really truly hungry! I have started a "new" health plan which really means diet! The problem, you have to leave at least 5 hours between meals! ARG! Do you know how tricky that is? If I sleep in, I will finish breakfast at 10:00 am, meaning no lunch 'til at least 3 pm and then dinner is after 9 once it is all said and done! And you have to have dinner at least 2 hours before I go to bed! I am going to be up all night! But, it is all worth it if it works, which it seems to be! Can you tell my high school reunion is this summer.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

Good Luck Cascadia. You've got a powerful motivation behind you for success... second only perhaps, to upcoming nuptuals to entice a person to shed some unwanted pounds... or maybe third behind a planned vacation to the tropics... What do you mean I have to wear a bikini??? AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home