Sunday, February 13, 2005

Am I really that sexual?

Okay, so I know I am a sexual person. I like sex. I like it alot. I talk about sex. I talk about sex alot. But usually not right when I am getting to know someone - well, okay, not in the first five minutes! I know you can usually pick it up in person, but I was shocked today when it was picked up over the internet!

So, being inspried by the stories of my two Toronto friends, I bit the big bullet and joined lavalife. It's been a while since I have dated anyone, it's been a really long time since I have dated anyone normal, so I thought what the heck, I'll give it a whirl. So, this guy smiles and me and we get to chatting, he seems quite nice, so we met up on MSN.

Okay, so we start out lke most normal people asking where each other works, if we have kids, what we do in our spare time. You know, the real boring but fun getting to know you stuff. I don't even know how the topic switched but I am open minded, so when he asked me if I was a sexual person I was honest and said yes. Well, before you know it, the guy is describing in detail how "we" are going to have anal sex. Yup, you heard me, anal sex. In detail. Everylast detail. All written down over MSN. Okay, maybe I am a prude, but isn't that a topic one should save until after you have met in person, or at least maybe until the second day you know each other?

Maybe someone new will smile at me tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

Well Hello Cascadia,

And welcome to the crazy world that is Lavalife. You have so many things to learn young grasshopper. So many that I had to post something today in your honour. Let's hope that the mistakes of your foresister will help you in your journey.

Ta,
Bea

9:58 AM  
Blogger swizzle said...

Just stumbled upon your blog as well as Beatrice's and Molly's. You three seem very interesting. Hope you find what you're looking for.

I'll keep reading...

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home