Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020

2020 is truly one of the hardest year's of my life. It started with a stay in a mental institution after a failed suicide attempt. Recovery during a pandemic where the last thing I was supposed to do was isolate but had to due to an epic virus. A great friendship that left me heartbroken. A relationship that got way too serious for me, way too fast. And a little cake. And daily thoughts about why I was left here to deal with all of this. I struggle with that everyday while searching to find "a life worth living." I know I can't wish for happiness in 2021, but I do hope for more moments of joy mixed with the sadness and heavy emotions. And maybe not to fight daily with the thoughts that want me to end it all. Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home