Sunday, February 13, 2005

Video Game Boy is Back....

So, I got a call today. It was quite clever really, and maybe it was genuine, but I have my doubts, because it involved video game boy! (Cue scary music from 1940's horror movies). My phone rings and I recognize the number but wasn't quite sure who it was, so I let it go to voicemail. On my voicemail was a girl who works at the same store as VGB. She had a "game" for me that she "was told I wanted" and I could "pick it up anytime". Oh yeah, she also said VGB "was off Tuesday and Wednesdays" if I wanted to come in when he wasn't around. I could here him breathing in the background. The strange thing is the game is the first one I bought from VGB when we first met. Maybe he is just being nice, maybe not. I am not sure. I am a little afraid though.....
Maybe I should change my number......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home