Monday, May 02, 2005

And This Week's Flavour Is....

So, I have got myself a little crush. Yup. And once again it is not a person I will ever meet in my life. Are you ready? Dun dun dunnnnnn daaaaaa......

Joey Gilbert

Okay, so who the hell is that you may ask? Well, being the awful TV junkie that I am, I have recently become hooked on a little show about boxing called the Contender. And this kid is good. And cute. And hot. And he can beat people up. And yet he seems really nice and sweet. Maybe it is an act, or maybe it is just editing, but this guy seems really really good on paper. Loves his family, college educated and wow, one hell of a body. Last night, he fought his heart out. The problem, he lost by a split decision. No more Joey on my show but I am sure I will get to see him on a talk show or two in the next couple of week.

So, Joey Gilbert, I am officially adding you to my Masterbation Catalogue for being a great guy and a real cutie. If you are ever in Canada, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home