Sunday, March 06, 2005

Brad, Sexy Single Brad....

Inspired by my good friends Molly and Bea, I have decided to divulge, "What I think About When I Touch Myself". Admittedly, I myself, like Bea, may have more of a leaflet than a novel, when it comes to my cast of characters, but it is filled with a wide variety of beautiful, and maybe not so beautiful men. Some of the "real people" I cannot divulge for the pure fact that they may read this blog and quite honestly, I truly can't handle the embarrassment...(you all are going to try and figure out if it is you now, right? Take it from me, it's not!)

Masturbation is something of a daily ritual for me. In the past year, I have truly slowed due to old age and my program of Zoloft, but I still do consider it one of my favourite past times. My fantasies vary from people I know, certain celebrities (My favourite, Brad Pitt. Luscious Brad Pitt. I don't feel so dirty using him anymore, now that he is separated), people I have past on the street, current lovers, people from the past....well, I think you get the picture. And, I am one of those girls who fantasizes about past loves. Not for nostalgia or the hopes of getting back together with the asshole, but for the memory of some of the best sexual experiences in my life. In all honesty, I believe the memory relived in the walls of my brains may in fact be much better than the initial experience.

For example, take my drunken night with JR at my friend's house. Looking back, it was an amazing all night romp. The kind of beautifully executed sex scenes one might see in "Jocks 'N Cocks". In actuality, it was probably two extremely noisy, extremely fat, extremely drunk kids givin' 'er on my friend's parents bed. But I can use that memory, alter it however I want, and well, you get the point. And then there was that time in Goldstream Park with D. I think I still have gravel embedded in my back. But that never seems to make its way into my fantasy.

As I told BJB the other day, there can be a huge difference between what you fantasize and what you actually want to happen in real life! The two aren't always the same thing! They can be worlds apart! Do I want to sleep with 3 different guys at the same time? Probably not. I wouldn't really know what to do with all the "peni". But, in the safety of my brain, it can be a fun, safe way to explore some of the sexual taboos and naughtiness that gets me off.

So, thanks again to Molly and Bea, for having the courage to expose their lists! Oh yeah, and Brad, I'll see you tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger mollyblogger said...

I'm so glad my concept of the 'catalogue' is becoming more widespread. I remember watching the light first dawn on Bea as I explained what it was... at which point I had to admit that mine was like a Sears catalogue... it was just so many people. She, like you, on the other hand, could only think of a handful of people. Another friend of mine said she never saw faces, but her catalogue was brimming with 'situations' instead. It's such an interesting study, really. But what always makes me smile is when I start to ponder whose catalogue I'm in...

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home