Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Where did it all go?

What happened to kindness? To truth? To loving something other than yourself? There's so much violence, so much hate, so much focus on ourselves...when did we stop being kind? Or really, are humans just meant to be selfish animals? I see people destroying their country, I see people putting others in harms way for a selfish drink with friends or a dinner over the holidays. Why can't people follow the fucking rules? Because they are selfish. Because they are unkind. Because they care about no one but themselves. This is the norm. Kindness is seen as a weakness. Overrated. The only things that maters to most is themselves. I am weary on the lack on kindness I see. And here I though 2021 would be better. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home