Monday, June 21, 2021

Tearing Down Walls

I fucked D on Friday. After a week of stupid hot phone calls, I fucked him. I fucked him good. And wow, I have some incredible chemistry with the boy.

But, we both noticed something as I left rather quickly that evening. We both lead with out sexuality. We both put up walls with our sexuality. It's way easier to lead with sex than it is with feelings. Every time he'd looked deep into my eyes, I'd grab his cock. The intimacy was hard.

And I really felt odd coming home that night. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. After leg shaking, earth quaking, multiple orgasm sex, something didn't feel right. And he felt it too. He told me he never wanted to be with me like that again. Yes, for sure the sex part, but he too felt off when I left so quickly. He wanted to be sure to tell me he doesn't want me for just the sex. That I mean more.

So how do we navigate this? The feels? And how do you break down your walls? I will find out tonight. With less of a focus on the sex and more of a focus on the connection. Sex is easy. It's the rest that's a little stickier.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home