Sunday, June 20, 2021

Urges

Ug, I hate the urges. I'm really emotional and vulnerable today. And pissed about certain things. And how they still bother me. I hate they still bother me. I have a man that falling in love with me, who's done the work, who's sexy as fuck, and yet this still bugs me. All I want to do is run because the last time I really let someone in, well, it was so painful when it ended. I don't trust what this man says. I don't even trust he likes me. Because I'm comparing to the past. And they all have lied. And they al have left.

I want to shoot off a text. But I won't because it won't accomplish anything. But I struggle with not being heard. So much so, that my coach want me to draft a complaint. Ug, and I don't want to go there. But maybe it's a good idea. If you're haunted, how do you bust the ghost?

You were horrible to me. HORRIBLE. And all I did was love and support you. I hope you recognize this and never do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home