Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Jizz Light

One of the most thoughtful and creative gifts I ever received was my own personal "Jizz Light". Yes, yes, it is a small UV light on a keychain. My friend from work gave it to me for Christmas a few years back after I informed him that uv light can show you where, well, quite honestly, semen or cum has been left behind, not to mention other products of our bodies. He didn't believe me, so he got me the light so we could go on a jizz search of our place of work. Now, you may ask, "Cass, how do you know this?" Well, honestly my brain is filled with more useless facts than useful, and being someone who worked at a currency exchange for many years, testing for counterfeit currency under uv light, you learn a few things. Like, no matter how clean you think your dress is after your "date", have it dry cleaned. Trust me on this one. You will save yourself much ridicule. I think it is something they should have told us about in the training manual, but I digress...

In all honesty, it really is truly amazing what "we" leave behind. Now granted, some other human (poop, pee and I think saliva) material as well as non-human produced substances (club soda and gingerly) can "glow-in-the-dark" with the jizz light, but I believe those are the exception rather than the rule! At work, we all decided to find out what had been going on through jizz light detection. In one of our presentation rooms, there was definitely "something" left behind on the one of the seat cushions. The offices were even worse.

It really got me thinking.....people have sex everywhere! Me included! I think some people get off on the excitement of getting caught and the dangerous feeling we get when being naughty. To be honest, I have been a good girl for most of my life, so it is nice to take a walk on the wild side in my private sex life. I feel dangerous, I feel naughty and most of all, I feel like a Vixen when I have sex in a dangerous location. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not the kind of girl to have sex on a crowded public beach, but I have had some fun experiences. I have naughty rendezvous in elevators, stairwells, balconies, hot tubs, in my university gardens, at a rest stop, in the middle of the woods, on playground equipment and 20 feet away from various family members. Was I frightened of getting caught? Hell yeah. But it did make it all that much more fun!

So I wonder, is it just me? Somehow, I don't think so with the evidence gathered from my jizz light! Where is all this sex happening? Do people ever get caught? What would I do if I got caught?

So, tell me.....where have you unleashed your inner vixen? Oh yes, and Capitaine, can you explain how the "mark" the jizz light detected got in the work "presentation" room?

Safe Shagging all in those very dangerous and naughty locations....but be careful what you leave behind.....you never know when I will be along with the "jizz light"!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

I am such a lameass! With the exception of the required beach and pool f*cks from my Club Med days... I am definitely a "stay closer to home" kind of gal.

Or maybe I just need to meet someone more exciting than my past boys... Yeah, that's it... it isn't me, it's them!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Staying at home is great too! Believe me, I still have gravel imbedded in my back from a romp at Goldstream Park. And, the scary thing about that one, is I swear to God, someone was watching us from the bushes. Yes, I saw eyes. Hopefully it was a cougar or racoon or something other than a crazy bush man. We got out of there pronto!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home