Wednesday, May 18, 2005

These are the People in Your neighborhood....

Victoria is a city with a small town vibe. Even though there are over 300,000 people that live in the Greater Victoria Area, someone always knows someone you know. Always. It can be a little creepy at time. But, what I discovered a few days ago is even creepier....

So, as most of you know, I bought a suite in a character home back in December. I am in a great part of town, couple of minutes away from Downtown, close to malls, shops, you know, the good stuff. But, the longer I live here, the more popular I realize the area is. So, I move in, and I find out down the street lives a guy I once kissed in a bar in front of his girlfriend. Okay, not bad. Then, it turns out a few blocks down lives an ex-boyfriend of mine in an apartment building. And then, as I was walking Dakota last week, I past a house. And, in front of the house was the largest Jeep I am ever seen. Wait a minute, I thought, I have been in that Jeep. Yes folks, JR, the small penis/large vehicle exboyfriend also live two blocks away. To recap, in a two block radius from me, there are three boys who have visited my mouth and two boys that have visited, well, other parts. Strange but true. I wonder who else lives around the corner....

3 Comments:

Blogger john boy said...

I guess that's what they mean by "gettin' around" ;)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Yeah, something like that! I guess I should have put a disclaimed on that posting - I haven't been with so many guys that it won't matter where I lived. There has only been a couple, well, a few, well, a number...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Okay GH, holy crap! I think I would turn around and leave. That is just tooooooo strange! I see why people move...

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home