Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mystery Pain...

Okay, I know I am getting older. Much older. But, this morning I woke up with full blown "mystery pain". Like all of my back muscles are spasming at once. I feel like someone has kicked my in the kidneys and stood on my shoulders. My lungs are aching too. It is so strange. I am been trying to solve the mystery of where the pain is coming from, and I can't quite figure it out. I walked around a lake yesterday, that shouldn't do it. I have been spending as much time as I usually do in front of a computer, that shouldn't do it. I am wondering if I am having one of the flus in my backs. Or maybe I was sleeping walking last night and fell down the stairs. I think I am going back to bed....bring on the codeine and feeling sorry for myself....

3 Comments:

Blogger Saucy Monk said...

Welcome to the world of getting older.

My knees aren't what they used to be.

And I have mystery hair too - girls ever get that? Y'know, when you find a mysterious hair that has shown up on your shoulder or something and its like an inch long, only you've never noticed it?

What the hell is that about?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

I have one long hair that grows out of my left boob ans it sure as hell wasn't there when I was in my twenties!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Me too! Boob hair is awful! Awful! My other dirty secret - I get a couple "goat hair" on my chin! Yes, long black goat hairs that sneak up in the middle of the night. I usually don't notice them until I am out in public. Then, I try to rip them out with my finger nails which just usually ends up curling them, so I have curly goat hair! Arg! I hear it gets worse....

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home