Thursday, May 12, 2005

The State of Politics in BC...

For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, you may remember Video Game Boy. The boy I met at a Video Game Store and dated briefly last fall. To summarize the story, we met, he came to a Halloween Party during which he did an acapella rendition on "Fuck the Police", I ignored all of my "man, this guy is creepy vibes" and I let him into my bedroom. He was super intense and things turned sour when his "dominant" side came out in bed, telling me I was to be his "cum slut" and left me with the most unsightly bruises on my chest. Oh yeah, did I mention he fantasized about slapping me across the face?

Well, tonight while channel surfing, his face appeared on TV. The face that called me a "whore" and a "filthy wench". And guess what? He is running in the BC provincial election. And this folks is the state of politics in BC today. Yes, what you do in the bedroom, should stay in the bedroom and I am not denying his passion for politics and political issues. He may be a great MLA if he got elected, but once again it made me really think about who is running our government.

I know far too many of Video Game Boy's dirty little secrets. And maybe that is why politicians try to keep their personal lives out of the political arena. But then again, I wonder who would vote for him if they knew he liked to hit girls. I know dominance and submission is a turn on to many people, but with him, it came out so quickly, without hesitation and without regard for me. There was no trust and he scared me. I was honestly terrified things were going to go too far and he wouldn't stop. And that is when I kicked him out of my bed and took him home. If there is no trust on such an intimate level, I question his integrity as a politician.

So, Video Game Boy, good luck. I won't be voting for you, but then again, you are not in my riding. Now that you are on the political stage, a word of advice....be careful who you show your dark side to. The next girl may decide to name names.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cascadia said...

Okay, so I can't tell you his name or his party or his riding on the blog. I just wouldn't feel right about that - mostly out of fear that he would find this blog and start calling me again, or following me around. Yes, maybe I give myself too much credit, but he did have the Ted Bundy vibe. But Bea, check your email baby...

Oh yeah, it is not the sex party, it is a bigger party then that!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Oh yeah!

LS - he is a crazy shite! Crazy. Maybe I will tell you guys more about him one day...

Tac - it is totally about power. He loved having power over another. A lot of Domination is actually a reversal, where the Submissive actually has the power in a strange way. But not with him.

I guess we will see what happens on the 17th! I will keep you guys posted!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Super true. I wouldn't want to do anything to get myself in trouble. I would love to say he had a small dick, but I can't. It was beautiful, the most beautiful, perfect cock I have ever seen! It was his most redeeming quality! Hey, maybe he could use that as part of his platform!

So, once again, I will not publish his name, party or riding. You guys will just have to go on being curious!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home