Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Things I Learned Today....

Number 1: A pedicure is a kick-ass way to spend an afternoon

Number 2: My car is very very very very very hard to break into. (Knock on Wood)

Number 3: When going for a pedicure, make sure you don't leave your keys in the car and lock the door because you will spend most of your pedicure figuring out how you are going to get into your car.

Number 4: My sister and her husband are always there for me, no matter what. Even if you do something stupid like lock your keys in your car.

Number 5: I need to divorce my mother - that one is going to be hard.

Number 6: I regress into a child when I am nervous or anxious.

Number 7: Red Robin makes the most amazing onion rings and even better sauces to dip them in.

Number 8: Although the onion rings are super tasty, they give you gas. Bad gas. You should never eat them if you are going to be around people. Thank god I live alone.

Number 9: Wow, there is a lot of Seniors in my neighbourhood and they all go to vote at 10 am. All of them. Every single last one. Who thought voting could make you late for a therapy session.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring....

3 Comments:

Blogger Cascadia said...

Hey GH - you are totally right, I am getting a car key cut for them today! I am not sure if I am going to turn into a junkie, but it was a nice way to spend an hour!

Cap cap - yeah,I like Dead Robin. We can take the kids there and they can scream and be crazy without too many evil eyes!

9:08 AM  
Blogger mollyblogger said...

Living so close to "Dead Robin" I became a very big fan of their colouring pages/placemats. The puzzles were super fun too.

Never tried the onion rings but the burgers there were awesome.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Yeah, the burgers kick some ass....I love colouring at restaurants! The best, Montana's and Macaroni Grill where they cover the table with paper and you can go crazy!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home