Saturday, March 13, 2021

THE Reason

People always look for a reason as to why I am single. Like, it's a weird mystery and there must be some explanation, some reason, I've never decided to cohabitate like the "normal" folk. God forbid you are a woman in her 40's whose never been married. There must be something wrong.

Reasons, I have been told:

1. You like hockey. No guy wants to watch hockey with a girl that knows more about it that him.

2. You like sex too much. Guys don't like that. Be demure. Don't be slutty. Because only slutty girls enjoy sex and have it a lot.

3. You're too fat. And of course, fat people can't be sexy or deserve love.

4. You choose unattainable men. This may have teeth. But what's the definition of unattainable? And am I not allowed to land a hot boy because I'm so disgusting?

5. You're crazy. And how can people with mental illnesses find love?

6. You don't put yourself out there. True, sometimes I don't.

7. You like too many weird things, rein it in a bit. Yes, because changing who I am to land a man is something I should do. It's best to be inauthentic. 

8. Play the games, you have to play the games. Yes, fucking with people is the best way to show your interest. As is lying and not telling the truth.

9. You're outgoing and funny and that's just a little too much. Told to me by a boring boring man. Yup, I'm too much for you. But other people like that about me.

You guys, this is who I am. A geeky, weird girl with borderline personality disorder whose pretty straight up and love to fuck as much as I love watching my Canucks. If you know someone who can handle this, send him my way. But I'm not going to change who I am at my core just to be with someone. That'd be a lie. That'd be inauthentic. And I am all about being myself even if it means I'm a spinster for life with a dildo named Frederico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home