Thursday, May 19, 2005

A brief look into my fucked up mind...

Okay, so my mind works in mysterious ways, if it is working at all. Here is an excerpt from a instant messaging conversation with a friend who just moved to Alberta a few months back.

Cas: Did you watch "the vote"? I am being sucked in by politics lately...

Alberta Friend: No I didn't. What happened?

Cas: Well....it was pretty exciting. 152 for the bill. 152 against the bill. Meaning the speaker had to vote...

AF: Ooh....so the speaker of the house decides and votes with the liberals? So it was all basically pointless.

Cas: Pretty much - Stephen Harper looked like he had been kicked in the teeth. I hate Stephen Harper - no offense if you like him.

AF: Hahahaha. He usually does. As soon as I crossed the border I was overwhelmed with the feeling to beat gays and other conservatism. That man is EVIL!

Cas: Not that I am a big Paul Martin fan, but the thought of Stephen Harper running our country makes me ill.....all the gays better run....lock up the women in their houses barefoot and preggo.

AF: Exactly. I'd vote for Jack Leighton cause he's got that cute little mustache.

Cas: Yeah, Jack is a hottie. Smart guy to...he got Paul to give him stuff!

AF: ....and he's the only other choice.

Cas: Yeah....it is crazy! You should run!

AF: Oh no. I'm not into politics. You should run...you're all into it. All up in it.

Cas: I am into it right now - I would be awful. I am such a fence sitter! This would be me in the house: ummm...Mr speaker, ummm, I think maybe we should discuss, ummmmm, well, something....people would point and laugh and I would run out crying.

AF: You'd whore yourself out to whatever party gave you the best deal. Just like Belinda Stronach!

Cas: Oh my god - maybe I could date hottie Peter McKay and take pictures of him in gay poses with Stephen Harper....

AF: Hottie Peter McKay? That guy looks like a twat!

Cas:It is always the ones that are soooooooooooooooooooooooo against gay rights that are closet homosexuals.

Cas: I bet he has a big dick.

AF:I bet he IS a big dick hahahahaha.

Cas: Hahahahahhahahaha! I think he is sexy. Sexy in a bigot kinda way.

AF:HAHAHAHA oooh god. The sexy bigot. He looks hot in his pointy white hood.

Cas: Nothing is sexier than white robes on a dude. That is why the pope is so fuckable.

AF: ....the pope is FUCKABLE??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! EEEW! I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! That was gross!

Cas: Just kidding! Why? Did you think I would fuck the pope? I mean I know I like older guys, but wow...

AF: Oh good. Wow. I found a special car in Grand Theft Auto and got to do pimping missions!

Cas: Sweet! At first I thought you wrote poping missions!

AF: Poping missions. I pope-d a cap in a bunch of people's asses.

Cas: The pope mobile baby! At least it is bullet proof.....

AF: I'm not sure now...maybe you would fuck the pope. Make sure to wear rubber shoes though cause there'll be lightning.

Cas: Holy crap. I'd be thinking I was having a mind blowing orgasm, but really, it would be the lightning blowing my mind......maybe I will stay away from the Pope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

I'm scared

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

You should be!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home