Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole...

Last year, my gay husband introduced me to Rufus Wainwright, an unbelievably talented Canadian singer who I adore. He comes from a family on singers and is oozing with talent! You may know him best for the song Hallelujah from the Shrek soundtrack. If you ever get a chance to see him in concert, go, he is magical. Well, his sister Martha has just recently come out with a CD and talent is definitely in the family! My all time favourite track, Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole! Brilliance, sheer brilliance....

2 Comments:

Blogger mollyblogger said...

Catchy title! Certainly makes me want to take a listen!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

So relieved that it's the title of a song... based on the *ahem* adult nature of quite a few of your posts, I was worried there for a bit. Yikes.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home