Monday, June 06, 2005

Friskysheepbaa....

So, a couple weeks ago, my friend Mr. came for a visit. We decided to show each other crazy things on the internet, a favourite past time of ours. I showed him the Llama Llama Duck song and Papa Smurf Can I Lick Your Ass, two of the funniest things I have seen online in a while. I guess the ass-licking reminded him of a site he had seen before, a funny site, Adult Friend Finder. Now, for those of you who haven't visited this site before, it is a place for adults to hook up with other adults for, how you say, the intimate encounters. The best part about the whole site, people actually post pictures of their genitals to get you interested in their profile. The problem, we couldn't peruse the many Victoria Men and their fabulous peni without a free account, so Mr. decided to sign me up! My code name, Friskysheepbaa!

This is the profile he wrote for me that he thought would get everyone attention:

I want to fuck all night long...

give it to me baby'

do you have the stamina?

What am I looking for?

a real man.

you have to know what your doing. you have to be enthusiastic!



And apparently it has....I just checked my hotmail, apparently a lot of men and couples want to get with the Friskysheepbaa. I have been averaging 5 interested emails a day from people in my town. Who knew so many people in Victoria were into intimate encounters? I am interested in finding out who has gone online and picked up someone for sex only. I must say the idea is kinda appealing, but I am not sure if I would have the guts to do it. I do know some people who have, mostly to fulfill fetishes or to add a third to their bedroom antics. Maybe I should reply to some of these people...hmmmm....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biggest turn off: Spelling mistakes in intimate encounter profiles.

You better change "your" in "know what your doing" to "you're" if you want even more hits...

(wink)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Cascadia said...

Well, maybe this is something i should try then...hmmm...maybe once I get my spelling under control!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home