Sunday, June 05, 2005

Noises from above....

Okay, I am bad. I haven't posted in a couple days. The excuse - I am once again down with the plague. Yup, I think I may have exhausted myself too much over the wedding week. C'est la vie!

Okay, so this morning I was trying to get a little healing sleep when the strangest noises came from above me. Most of you know, I love in a remodelled character home. I live on the bottom floor and I am used to hearing people walking or doors opening and closing, but this noise is different. It has been going on for over an hour and it sounds like someone is dragging around a dead body and cleaning up blood. Do you guys think I have watched too much 24 lately? Me thinks...

On another note, something is up with my belly button. Something odd. It is bleeding. Okay, I know that is gross, but have anyone ever had their belly button bleed? I am the girl of mysterious bruising and injuries, but my belly button is well protected. Anyhoo, any advice?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

Cass... I can't imagine under what circumstances a bleeding belly-button wouldn't be weird. Please get it checked out.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home