Monday, March 14, 2005

Secrets and Interviews....

Hello all! Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been asked by SHB to not write about what is going on between the two of us! And, there is so much I want to write about and tell you all! So much! But, I will respect his wishes and not write about him! ARG! Well, I won't until maybe in the future if he is gone or if he someday doesn't mind me writing! From know on, my blog gets kept a secret from the lavalife boys!

So, I have a job interview! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! It is next Monday, so I will make sure to update my blog! Have two dates upcoming with other lava boys. God, I wish I could write about my week. ARG!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice Petty said...

Cass,

I can't believe you gave a current PNB your blog to read... Good for SHB!!!

Good luck on your interview... know you'll do awesome!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home