Saturday, February 06, 2021

The Good Cry?

I had a "good cry" last night. I had a lot to processes and for once I decided to sit with my emotions instead of stuffing them away. And I had a good cry and the wave passed. I used distress tolerance skills and copious amount of ice.

But here's the problem, I feel vulnerable, more raw, more open today. Like a thin skin is over my heart and at any moment it could blow. Taking me down with it in its wave. And I'm sad and oh so lonely. And it makes me never want to have a good cry again because if I started crying, I just might not stop. And I know this isn't true and I need to slowly release the pressure off my bottled emotions, but that's just how I feel tonight. Going to get my ice pack and watch the Office. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home